Nationally Listed Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
Student Loan Hero $1K Scholarship
Website Link: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships
Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans, is thrilled to award two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
All applicants must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in a college/university
How to Apply/Guidelines
To enter, please submit a short essay (500 words or less) answering one of the following:
1. What financial challenges have you overcome growing up?
2. How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your future financial goals?
3. How will you manage your money both during and after college to make smart financial decisions?
- Opens: July 1st
- Deadline: August 15th
- Winner Contacted: August 30th
- Opens: November 15th
- Deadline: January 1st
- Winner Contacted: January 15th
Final winners will be selected by our team and contacted via the email address provided.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Void where prohibited.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older, legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and enrolled at an eligible educational institution.
- The Student Loan Hero 1K Scholarship contest entry period for Fall 2016 prizes begins July 1, 2016 and ends August 31, 2016; for Spring 2017 prizes, the Contest entry period begins November 15, 2016 and ends January 1, 2017.
- This contest is sponsored by Student Loan Hero, Inc.
- The Student Loan Hero Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/rules/